ant-user mailing list archives

From Tom Copeland <...@Roku.com>
Subject The current AntStarTeamCheckoutTask uses the default compression setting when connecting to the StarTeam server...
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 12:43:25 GMT
...and it'd be nice to be able to configure that via a boolean attribute on
the task (if, say, you are attempting to do a build via a dialup
connection).  I've modified the task so that you can do just that; like so:

<AntStarTeamCheckOut
	projectName="Product"
	folderNames="code\core,code\ext,code\kernel,code\util"
	viewname="Source"
	username="ant"
	password="ant"
	recursion="true"
	serverName="your.server.name"
	serverport="9999"
	targetFolder="src"
	useCompression="true"/>

Since our version of this task also has the multithreading enhancements that
I mentioned in my last email, posting a diff would not be helpful.  If
anyone wants the code, please email me or the list.  Or if a committer is
interested in checking this in, I'd be happy to forward it on...

Yours,

Tom

Tom Copeland
tom@roku.com