ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@BUYMEDIA.com>
Subject RE: Question on builds that fail
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 20:03:12 GMT
I would like that as well. It seems to me that sometimes you would want to
"clean up" if a build fails. Maybe you created some dirs or something in
anticipation of the build succeeding. If the build fails, the dirs are not
needed so you want to remove them. I take it this is exactly what this fix
would allow?