ant-user mailing list archives

From David.Bai...@lawson.com
Subject Re: Question on builds that fail
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2001 21:51:19 GMT

I would like to nominate this as a standard feature for ant 1.3.  That is, I
would like ant 1.3 to include a 'proceed' attribute for the 'javac' task which,
when set to "true" causes ant simply to send a warning message to STDOUT when a
build error occurs, rather than thowing and exception and terminating the build.

Thanks,

--dave

----- Forwarded by David Bailey/Lawson on 01/03/01 03:49 PM -----
|--------+----------------------->
|        |          Diane Holt   |
|        |          <holtdl@yahoo|
|        |          .com>        |
|        |                       |
|        |          01/03/01     |
|        |          03:21 PM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          ant-user     |
  |       To:     ant-user@jakarta.apache.org                                  |
  |       cc:     (bcc: David Bailey/Lawson)                                   |
  |       Subject:     Re: Question on builds that fail                        |

I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't be included in the CVS
version of Javac.java -- it's off by default, so it's not going to
interfere with anyone who doesn't want to set it.

(. . . . clipped . . . .)

Diane