ant-user mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <fi...@filip.net>
Subject Re: Fully Automated Builds
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 01:41:20 GMT
in your batch file (or shell script)
you can actually invoke two targets twice

for example

build.sh would look like this

#!/bin/sh
ant -buildfile main.xml anttarget1 (anttarget1 invokes compile.xml)
ant  -buildfile main.xml anttarget2 (anttarget2 invokes email.xml)

or you can do as Diane suggested, build the latest CVS files, and there is
an attribute on the <javac> task that will not break the build.

/Filip

PS. Diane also suggested that you don't have to split it up into separate
build files, the <ant> task can simple invoke a target in the same file.
this will applu to the build.sh script example

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you.
~
Filip Hanik