ant-user mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <fi...@filip.net>
Subject Re: Fully Automated Builds
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:30:39 GMT
-logfile mybuid.log should do it

Filip

~
Namaste - I bow to the divine in you.
~
Filip Hanik
Technical Architect
filip@filip.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bevan Arps" <bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 3:26 PM
Subject: Fully Automated Builds

Gidday everyone.

I'm using ANT to automate our production build process and having a good
deal of success.

Two things elude me though - despite reading the docs and searching the
mailing lists.

The first is how to capture the output of javac to a log file - our
builds are unattended and we want to end up with the results of the
build logged on our intranet. All I need to achieve that is having the
log messages in a text file.

The second is how to get ant to continue building even after javac fails
- our builds usually contain a number of related applications and we
want ant to at least attempt compiling all of them.

Thanks for your help,
Bevan.

Bevan Arps, OO Analyst                    email: bevan.arps@actfs.co.nz
ACT Financial Systems     "Programming is an Art Form that Fights Back"
This  communication  is confidential  to ACT  Financial  Systems  (Asia
Pacific)  and is intended for  use only by the  addressee.   The  views
and opinions  expressed in  this email  are the senders  own and do not
Pacific).