ant-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Cuilla" <chris.cui...@cuilla.com>
Subject Re: junit task with formatter
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2001 00:04:23 GMT

> > > Are you executing Ant under Unix ?
> >
> > I am using Windows 98
>
> Okay, I think I know where the problem is. Could you give me your ant
> version (1.2 ?) and additionaly, if you have time, try to run a javadoc task
> with a doctitle or a windowtitle with space in it.
> Run ant with -verbose and copy/paste the command line that was invoked. I
> believe it should fail parsing the command line.
>
> Thanks for your time.

I am running Ant 1.2.

Since you are asking for a "javadoc" task vs. a "junit" task, I simply want make
sure we're on the same page. The problem I am having is with the "formatter"
option under a "junit" task.

Assuming you understand this, and the instructions you've given will help, I'll
do it.

Chris