ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Setting compiler options?
Date Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:07:32 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Les Hartzman" <lhartzman@codexa.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, January 29, 2001 6:16 PM
Subject: Setting compiler options?

> I've just started usinng Ant and have read through the user's manual.  But
> don't see how to pass in options to the compiler, such as heap size.
Also,
> is there a list of built-in Ant properties that can be set/retrieved?

I can't answer the first one (after a quick look I would say no), but
built-in Properties are documented under the Header "Built-in Properties" in
the Documentation:

basedir             the absolute path of the project's basedir (as set
                    with the basedir attribute of <project>).
ant.file            the absolute path of the buildfile.
ant.project.name    the name of the project that is currently executing;
                    it is set in the name attribute of <project>.
ant.java.version    the JVM version Ant detected; currently it can hold
                    the values "1.1", "1.2" and "1.3".

Nico