ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: Opening a sourcesafe database using VSSGET
Date Thu, 11 Jan 2001 07:18:40 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Vineet Bhatia" <Vineet_Bhatia@ocs.com>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2001 6:03 PM
Subject: Opening a sourcesafe database using VSSGET

> Hi all,
>
> I keep getting a User not found error when I try to Get a file using this
> command line -
>
> ss Get $/version_1/readmeforprod.doc CPCode -GLC:\temp -I- -R -Yvbhatia,sa
> Password: sa
> User "vbhatia" not found

You are executing this command on the command-line? Or from an Ant-task? If
you execute it from the command-line are you sure VSS will access the
correct database? (Is there more than database, one without the user you
mentioned?). Generally I would say VSS is correct in telling you there is no
such user and you are maybe using a wrong database.