ant-user mailing list archives

From "Nico Seessle" <Nico.Sees...@epost.de>
Subject Re: javac options
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2001 21:02:34 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Johannes Zellner" <johannes@zellner.org>
To: <ant-user@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2001 9:42 PM
Subject: javac options

> Hi,
>
> is it possible to specify javac command line options,
> e.g., having
>
>     <property name = "build.compiler" value = "jikes"/>
>
> I'd like jikes to be invoked with the +E switch.
>
> --
>    Johannes

http://jakarta.apache.org/jyve-faq/Turbine/screen/DisplayQuestionAnswer/acti
on/SetAll/project_id/2/faq_id/16/topic_id/72/question_id/742

says:

Perusing the code, Javac.java includes an undocumented project boolean
property called "build.compiler.emacs", which passes +E to jikes. there is
also "build.compiler.warnings" which passes -nowarn

The complete list of magic jikes properties for Ant 1.2 is (as of
2000-09-26):

build.compiler.fulldepend
enable full dependency checking - corresponds to +F
build.compiler.emacs
enable emacs friendly logging - corresponds to +E
build.compiler.warnings
disable warnings if not set or set to false - corresponds to -nowarn
build.compiler.pedantic
enable pedantic mode - corresponds to +P

Nico