ant-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Srivastava" <abish...@india.hp.com>
Subject Ant 1.2 and ejbjar
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 04:09:38 GMT
Hi,

I downloaded the ant 1.2 version and my ejbjar task has stopped working. I
am able to build the ejb and deploy it with a normal batch file.

Also, I opened the file in IE 5.5 and I am able to see the contents, so i'm
sure that the file is well-formed. I also checked the Sun's web site and the
DTD is also present at the location specified in this document.

The error I get is

C:\myapps\java\ant\build.xml:10: SAXException while parsing
'META-INF\ejb-jar.xm
l'. This probably indicates badly-formed XML.  Details: External entity not
foun
d: "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd".
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: External entity not found:
"http://java.sun.com/j
2ee/dtds/ejb-jar_1_1.dtd".
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.fatal(Parser.java:2817)
        at
com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.externalParameterEntity(Parser.java:2506)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.maybeDoctypeDecl(Parser.java:1137)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parseInternal(Parser.java:481)
        at com.sun.xml.parser.Parser.parse(Parser.java:284)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.GenericDeploymentTool.proc
essDescriptor(GenericDeploymentTool.java:244)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.ejb.EjbJar.execute(EjbJar.java
:273)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.runTarget(Project.java:818)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:532)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTargets(Project.java:506)