ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant does not build my sources (Tomcat 3.2)
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 09:26:32 GMT
<kashish@in.ibm.com> wrote:

>> This is extremely strange as well. Line 150 is a blank line in my
>> version of Property.java. Which date has the version of Ant been
>> compiled on?
>
> I found that Ant is compiled on 29 Nov. 2000.

which means it is the same version of Property that was in Ant 1.2,
ok. Let's see. Line 150 is

            throw new BuildException(e, location);

This is going to throw a NullPointerException in your case as your
version of Ant did not realize Property was a Task (and thus did not
set the location property).

I'm going to download Tomcat 3.2.1 and see what is going on there -
don't hold your breath though.

Stefan