ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Having a problem with the classpath passed to <javac> task
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 08:09:08 GMT
Jay Glanville <dickon@nortelnetworks.com> wrote:

> Just out of couriosity, what is the proposed timeframe for release
> 1.3?

Not really, there have been some new features and a lot of tasks added
in CVS. I think the features need to be picked up by other tasks as
well, some people have some additional tasks on their minds and lot of
documentation is missing - no idea when this could be ready, sorry.

> PS: I'm just going to repost my previous PS again, incase you know
> the answer of the top of your head: How do I set the value of an
> attribut to be "" (two double quotes)?  I've tried extdirs="\"\"",
> but that didn't work

attribute="&quot;&quot;" should do it. attribute='""' could work as
well - it's XML, nothing else 8-)

Stefan