ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Conditionally constructing path elements?
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 08:34:52 GMT
Ken Gentle <j.kenneth.gentle@acm.org> wrote:

> I'm trying to make a cross platform build.xml, and I'm having some
> difficulty because the classpath is different (contains different
> path elements) on UNIX than on Win/NT.
>

> On NT, there is an additional directory of jars that I need to
> include that aren't present on UNIX.

Does the directory exist and is empty or is the directory itself not
present? The first case would be easy, you'd end up with an empty
fileset that won't do any harm.

Right now I don't see an easy way to achieve what you want to do, so
maybe creating and empty directory on Unix and point the fileset there
might be a workaround.

Stefan