ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Difference between file and resource in property task
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 09:13:17 GMT
Jason Rosenberg <jason@squaretrade.com> wrote:

> So how do I take advantage of the fix in CVS.  Do I download the
> latest sources?  Or should I wait for the next version, 1.3?

You could do with the latest nightly builds like Conor suggested.

If you don't want to work with a development version you can still
pick up Property.java from CVS, overwrite the Property.java from an
Ant 1.2 source download with the new version and bootstrap that
patched version. The change to Property.java has been isolated.

Stefan