ant-user mailing list archives

From David Walend <dwal...@eecs.tufts.edu>
Subject Re: fork javac
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:10:38 GMT
On Fri, 29 Dec 2000, Nico Seessle wrote:

> [...]

Oh... Thanks for pointing that out. I copy the license and contact info in
as part of the build. So that build file is a lot like the one I use,
except for the license with the xml syntax error at the bottom. Being a
bit too clever I guess.

Please pull in a new copy of the source code. To repeat the error,
you'll have to run "ant lyophil-ejb11" the first time, then change the
api in Freezer.java in the lyophil package, change EJB11Freezer in the
lyophil.ejb11 package to match, then run the build again. Assuming our
class paths match up reasonably well, that should uncover the error.

Does anyone know of a way to fork the javac task?

Thanks,

Dave