ant-user mailing list archives

From "Abhishek Srivastava" <abhish...@india.hp.com>
Subject RE: Building EJBs on WLS 5.1
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 05:40:09 GMT

         you tend to see every problem as a nail -- Abraham Maslow.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: ant-user-return-3027-abhisheks=india.hp.com@jakarta.apache.org
[mailto:ant-user-return-3027-abhisheks=india.hp.com@jakarta.apache.org]On
Behalf Of Hilton, Chris
  Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 12:25 AM
  To: 'ant-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: Building EJBs on WLS 5.1

  I am also using ant with WL 5.1.  Sorry I didn't catch your message the
first time, but I just saw that you say that you are using the ejbc task.
Looking at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/jakarta-ant/docs/ejb.html, near the
top, I think you'll see that you need to use the ejbjar task for WL 5.1 (at
least, that's what I'm using successfully).

  Hope that helps.

  Chris Hilton

WLS