ant-user mailing list archives

From "Joshua Davis" <jsd2...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject RE: ejbjar does not include non-bean files
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:24:51 GMT
Actually, the 'support class' issue does get a bit tricky, as the same class
may get loaded many times due to the multiple class loaders present in WLAS.
That is... unless you have disabled them.

A consultant from BEA recommended the following to me:
1. In production, disable the 'extra' Weblogic class loaders.  This will
disable the 'hot deploy' and 'servlet reloading' features, however (IMO a
good idea in production).
2. Try to ensure that each class appears *exactly once* in the classpath.
This usually means putting all 'support classes' into a separate jar, and
placing that jar in the 'system classpath' (i.e. the root-most class path in
the WLAS).