ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: iPlanet ejbc task
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 23:56:08 GMT
Well, I actually asked iPlanet, via their web form, if they would give me a
copy of their app server so I could add an <iplanet> element to ejbjar. I
haven't had any reply :-(. I would be very happy to have you write an
iPlanet task. If you can integrate it with the current <ejbjar> task, which
provides a framework for different deployment tools, then that would be
really good.

Let me know if you need more info.

Conor

--