ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: More EJBJAR fun
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:51:29 GMT
Dhiren,

Can you please try a few things

Run ant with -verbose to see more info about what is going on.

Try a recent nightly build. I have made some changes to better support
mutltiple CMP beans in a single jar for weblogic.

Cheers
Conor

-----Original Message-----
From: Dhiren Patel [mailto:dlists@dhiren.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 December 2000 20:10
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: More EJBJAR fun

Hi,

I have a newbie Ant 1.2 question re: EJBJAR.  I'm following the ejbjar task
docs for building deployment JARs.  I can make it build separate deployment
JARs for each EJB, but the second example, building a single deployment JAR,
fails for me.  I get the following error when specifying a basejarname for
the ejbjar task:

[java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR:
weblogic-ejb-jar.xml was not found in the jar file.

When building a single jar, the generic deployment descriptors are all named
ejb-jar.xml and the WebLogic specific ones are named weblogic-ejb-jar.xml.
I'm using the example from the docs pretty much verbatim.  The weblogic
nested task is not adding the weblogic-ejb-jar.xml file to the JAR file, and
I don't see a straightforward way to tell it to so.  Can anyone shed any
light on this behavior?  Any help much appreciated.

Thanks,

Dhiren