ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@ebinteractive.com.au>
Subject RE: Passing command line args to javac
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:00:35 GMT
Since ant runs javac as a class and not an external command, the memory
needs to be set for when you run ant. Try the following

JAVACMD=java -Xmx256m

suitably adapted to your operating system. The ant scripts (ant.bat|ant) use
the JAVACMD environment variable to start the VM.

Conor

--
Conor MacNeill
conor@cortexebusiness.com.au