ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Farmer" <mfarm...@bellsouth.net>
Subject RE: Passing command line args to javac
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:56:37 GMT
I had to abandon the <javac> tag and do it directory with <exec> (or
<execon> if required).
There may be a better solution, if so, I would like to hear it...
--michael

-----Original Message-----
From: nathan.chandler@orange.co.uk [mailto:nathan.chandler@orange.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2000 11:20 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Passing command line args to javac

Hi,

Having memory issues compiling with Javac. I need to be able to pass
the -J-XmsXXm command line arg to javac. Can someone help me with
how that is done through an ant build file.

many thanks.

***
Important. This E-mail is intended for the above named person and may be
confidential and/or legally privileged. If this has come to you in error you
must take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone;
please
inform the sender immediately.
***