ant-user mailing list archives

From "J. Matthew Pryor" <...@verveinc.com>
Subject RE: failure during ejbc
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 17:55:45 GMT
Are you sure you've named the XML files correctly ? The documentation for
the EJB task is a little think and I had to read it a couple of times before
I understood what to do.

I use the "build-in" naming standard so the weblogic task can find the
correct XML DD files itself, in that case you don't need to specify the
basejarname, but that would probably mean your include name & exclude name
clauses need to be changed accordingly.

What are the specific names of your XML DD files ? How many are there ? Are
you using one XML DD for all your beans ?

If you care to post the file to me or the list I could take a further look
(don't send anything sensitive of course ;-)

Matthew

http://web.de
Die gro├če Welt der Kommunikation: E-Mail, Fax, SMS, WAP:
http://freemail.web.de