ant-user mailing list archives

From Ulrich Winter <>
Subject ANT's cvs task: how to avoid deep path hierarchies?
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:43:30 GMT
Using cvs directly I can specify the destination directory of a checkout via
the -d flag.
This avoids deep directory structures in the workarea if I want to get only
a part of the repository.

for example the command
	cvs checkout -d work some/deep/repository/hierarchy
would create a directory work which contains the files located in the
repository under some/deep/repository/hierarchy

I tried the cvs task with the dest attribute like the following:

But in the above example I get the structure

Is there a way to get the same results with ANT as with the above cvs
command ?

View raw message