ant-user mailing list archives

From "Neal, Eddie" <Eddie.N...@turner.com>
Subject FTP Question
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 15:42:19 GMT
I am trying to use the FTP task to move images files from a repository to the web server.
The images directory contains several subdirectories with images.  I want to recursively "get"
everything in the repository and copy to the web server. I am able to get the top level images
files but am not able to get the subdirectories.  Is it possible to recursively get?   Here
is the code I am trying:

	<target name="getImages" depends="init">
		<echo message="building images file..."/>
		<mkdir dir="${coImages}"/>
		<mkdir dir="${coImages}/Backgrounds"/>
		<echo message="Getting images..."/>
		<ftp action="get"
			verbose="yes"
			server="blah.blah.com"
			userid="xxxxx"
			password="yyyy"
			remotedir="/home/images/">
			<fileset dir="${coImages}"
				includes="**/*"
			/>
		</ftp>
	</target><!-- end of get images target -->

thanks

Eddie Neal