ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dawson <tdaw...@is.com>
Subject RE: Does ant <filter> work?
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:41:23 GMT
you might already have the a previous copy of the weblogic.properties file
in the target location and it's not overwriting.

try adding overwrite="yes"...

<filter token="DB_NAME" value="dev" />
<copy file="${project_home}/weblogic.properties.tmpl"
      tofile="${project_home}/weblogic.properties"
      filtering="yes"
      overwrite="yes" />