ant-user mailing list archives

From Tim Dawson <tdaw...@is.com>
Subject submission: simple/stupid ant shell
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 21:35:54 GMT
I took a few minutes (really) to write a simple program that would execute
the ant.bat with a given target, but also clears the screen between calls,
etc.  Just hitting "enter" will re-execute the previous command. A few of my
coworkers thought it was useful enough and suggested that I share it with
the group.

The executable is was built on NT - no guarantee that it will work on
anything else. I've included the code as well, which should be fairly
portable - aside from the command line that's executed which uses "cls" and
"ant.bat". The VisualC++ project is included to save time for anyone who
uses that tool.

Standard disclaimers apply, plus this one: this is the first "C" code I've
written in about 5 years, plus I didn't spend much time on this, so please
don't think this is a reflection of my Java coding skills. :-)

Enjoy or discard as you may...

Tim Dawson
is.com