ant-user mailing list archives

From "Adam Murdoch" <adammurd...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: jdks and ant
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:02:47 GMT

Hi,

You have a few options.  Probably the simplest is to set the JAVA_HOME and
JAVACMD variables and use the supplied ant script.

set JAVA_HOME=c:/jdk1.3
set JAVACMD=%JAVA_HOME%/bin/java

The ant script was recently patched so that you don't have to set JAVACMD -
you might want to grab it out of CVS or a nightly build.

Some other options are to hack the supplied script, or write your own.

Adam