ant-user mailing list archives

From Aaron_Rustad <Aaron_Rus...@epointinc.com>
Subject Another JUnit Related Question....
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 18:17:36 GMT
I have been able to get JUnit to work with Ant....but the problem (I think)
I am having is that I can't execute the TestCase files in another
directory....this is what I have.

<project name="ePoint" basedir=".">
	<...Build stuff.....>

	<target name="tests">
		<junit printsummary="yes">
			<test name="tests.database.DataManagerTestCase"/>
		</junit>
	</target>

	<... other build stuff ...>
</project>

This is the resulting messages:

test:
    [junit] Running tests.database.DataManagerTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0 sec
    [junit] TEST tests.database.DataManagerTestCase FAILED

I believe the problem is that when I do a build I have it putting the src
files in ./build/ . the junit task doesn't seem to have a basedir attribute.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Aaron.