ant-user mailing list archives

From KC Baltz <KBa...@responsenetworks.com>
Subject RE: Mail if build isn't performed
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 14:04:11 GMT
The <sound> task was posted to the ant-dev list.  It's a task for assigning
sounds to build events.  Currently it only supports Build Success and Build
Failure.  My understanding is that it registers a build listener so that
when the build succeeds/fails it can take action.  Seems like this would
apply well to a build email notification task.  Search the archives at
<http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&r=1&w=2>  for the <sound> task.

K.C.