ant-user mailing list archives

From James Duncan Davidson <>
Subject Re: Standard extensions masked by ant?
Date Sun, 10 Dec 2000 23:44:05 GMT
On 12/9/00 2:42 PM, "Sean Kelly" <> wrote:

> Why are standard extensions "suppressed" in this way?  I checked the
> FAQ and gave a cursory search of the user archives and didn't find
> answer.

Under JDk 1.2 -- there's no reason they should be masked as items in the
/lib/ext directory are essentially on the bootclasspath and come ahead of
any user defined classpath entries unless you are using some pretty funky
options -- or are using tools that aren't Java based and don't know about
the lib/ext concept.

James Duncan Davidson
                                                                  !try; do()

View raw message