ant-user mailing list archives

From Steve Wilkinson <swilkin...@NETdelivery.com>
Subject RE: iPlanet ejbc task
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 23:44:09 GMT
I have also requested this.  I received a response from Conor MacNeill to
send him a sample build.xml, which I did.  I haven't heard anything back.

Conor, I know your busy, what did you think about iPlanet?  I have a small
app to test it with! :-)

Thanks in advance,

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris.Kunz@Level3.com [mailto:Chris.Kunz@Level3.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 1:41 PM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: iPlanet ejbc task

I would like an iPlanet ejbc task.  If one is not available, I will write
it.  It would have the same structure and task name as the current ejbc
task.  I expect an added attribute, something like
appserver="${application.server}" would be required.  Any feedback before
beginning would be appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Kunz
chris.kunz@level3.com