ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hall, John" <jh...@solant.com>
Subject RE: failure during ejbc
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 19:46:27 GMT
Hi,

I see one definite problem and one possible.
The definite:
  toplinkdescriptor="toplink-cmp-*.xml"
won't work.  You have to specify the exact file name (no wildcards).

The possible:
  descriptordir="${source}/${praefix}/${package}"
is this a typo? If so, it could also cause the errors you're seeing
event after you fix the first problem.

john

p.s. Matthew's right, the documentation and the task itself may be
a bit more complicated than need be Conor has a fix that I think
will be in the next release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Geesken [mailto:edmund.geesken@web.de]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 5:19 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: failure during ejbc

Environment:
Ant     : 1.3alpha compiled on December 5 2000
weblogic: 5.1 SP6
toplink : TOPLink for Weblogic (v2.5.1.6 Patch Aug 25 2000)

I tried it but it has no effect.

My target looks like that, what I have found in the tutorial

    <target name="ejbCreate" depends="compile">
      <ejbjar srcdir="${destination}"
            destdir="${destination}"
            descriptordir="${source}/${praefix}/${package}"
            basejarname="${project}">
            <weblogictoplink destdir="${destination}"
                    classpath="${weblogic.class.path}"
                    keepgeneric="false"
                    toplinkdescriptor="toplink-cmp-*.xml"
                    toplinkdtd="file:///dtd/toplink-cmp_2_5_1.dtd"
                    suffix=".jar"/>
            <include name="**/ejb-jar.xml"/>
            <exclude name="**/weblogic-ejb-jar.xml"/>
      </ejbjar>
    </target>

The error is still the same
[ejbjar] building ${project}.jar with 25 files
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean ProductType was not
set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Counterparty was not
set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Currency was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Place was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Country was not set
 [java] ERROR: Error from ejbc: The JNDI name of bean Branch was not set
 [java] weblogic.utils.compiler.ToolFailureException: ERROR: ejbc found
errors

Why is the weblogic-ejbc-jar.xml excluded? This is the place, where the
JNDI-name is set.
           <jndi-name>CounterpartyEntity</jndi-name>

When I run the ejbc-command in a normal batch job (on NT 4.0 SP6a), it
works.
The jar file is created, the ejb Stubs and Impls are created and I can
deploy. I can't get it to work using ant.

Can anyone help?
Edmund

Edmund Geesken
CSC Ploenzke CC E-Business
Tel: 0611 166 2404
Mobil: 0170 1835506

___
Alles unter einem Dach: Informationen, Fun, E-Mails. Bei WEB.DE:
http://web.de
Die gro├če Welt der Kommunikation: E-Mail, Fax, SMS, WAP:
http://freemail.web.de