ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: ANT and RCS
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 08:02:04 GMT
I've worked on CVS code, RCS has not been a part of CVS since version 1.9
(mostly) and 1.10 (completely).  There are a number of features implemented
within the ,v files now that are not understood by a bare implementation of
RCS
(but RCS is kind enough to ignore them).

Perforce similarly subsumed the functionality of RCS a while back...

-Peter