ant-user mailing list archives

From Maxim Kur <maxim....@epit.com>
Subject RE: zip task is not finding my files
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 23:38:28 GMT
have you tried things like
<zip zipfile="./mydir.zip"
	basedir="."
	includes="mydir/**" />

or

<zip zipfile="./mydir.zip"
	basedir="."
	includes="mydir/MyFileOne.java, mydir/MyFileTwo.java,
mydir/MyFileThree.properties" />

-----Original Message-----
From: Jonathan Carlson [mailto:jcarlson@is.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2000 2:44 PM
To: 'ant-user'
Subject: zip task is not finding my files

I have been struggling in solitude with this for several hours so I am going
to ask you other users if you know what I am doing wrong here.

I have several files in ./mydir/.  What am I doing wrong that the following
doesn't create a zip file because it says it can't find any files? I tried
using filesets and everything, but nothing worked.

    <zip zipfile="./mydir.zip"
         basedir="."
         includes="./mydir/" />

Any ideas would be appreciated!

Jonathan Carlson,  Software Developer
jcarlson@is.com

Such ever was loves way: to rise, it stoops.
     - Robert Browning