ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dhiren Patel" <dli...@dhiren.com>
Subject Another newbie question re: wlrun task
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 00:29:36 GMT
Hi,

I didn't see this in the FAQ, so maybe someone here can answer this
one:  On the Ant 1.2 download page, there is an additional JAR file
called optional.jar that has some extra stuff.  It appears that this
JAR contains the WLRUN tasks as well as another EJBJAR class. How do I
make Ant see this JAR when it runs?  I cannot use WLRUN "out of the
box", so I'm assuming that I somehow need to add optional.jar to Ant's
classpath to make it see the extra tasks.

Thanks,

Dhiren