ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hall <ch...@stockback.com>
Subject wlrun task
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:18:13 GMT
I am using the wlrun task and I've been annoyed that a console window pops
(the "java" window) up every time the task is run.  It remains for as long
as the task is still running.  I'm running Win NT.  I know that javaw (as
oposed to java) will fix this problem, but the wlrun task does not seem to
suport the "jvm" arguement in the buildfile the way the java task does.  Is
there any way around this?  Thanks

--Chris

This message and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by
attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, contact
the author immediately.