ant-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hall <ch...@stockback.com>
Subject RE: Integration in JBuilder
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 20:06:17 GMT
Thanks to Diane for solving my question about the parameters to java.
However I have not been able to fix my first problem, so let me restate it
(hopefully a bit more clearly).  At this point I have a number of different
looking build files:

----------
    <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
        destdir="${build.dir}"
        classpath="${classpath}"
        includes="**/${module.name}*,**/svc/*"
        debug="on" deprecation="on" >
    </javac>
----------
    <javac srcdir="${src.dir}"
        destdir="${build.dir}"
        classpath="${classpath}"
        debug="on" deprecation="on" >
	  <include name="**/${module.name}*" />
	  <include name="**svc/*" />
    </javac>
----------

Both of these files work through shell scripts but neither one of them works
when ant is called from JBuilder.  The problem with JBuilder is that I wish
to compile all the files in the directory "**/${module.name}" but I only end
up compiling those with names that begin with ${module.name}.  For example,
if module.name=Here and if my source code looks like this:

/foo/bar/svc/Here.java
/foo/bar/svc/HereBean.java
/foo/bar/svc/HereHome.java
/foo/bar/svc/Thingy.java

I want to compile all of the above files, but only Here.java, HereBean.java,
and HereHome.java get compiled.

Thanks for any insight you might have.
--Chris