ant-user mailing list archives

From marco struck <m.str...@nexolution.de>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem using script task
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:50:25 GMT
Diane,
.... yes, it really works !.... thanks a lot....
now I hope that the bsf community will fix the bug which Nico has posted,
lest other people have futhermore such problems.

--
mit freundlichen grüßen / best regards
marco struck

public key: http://www.nexolution.de/keys/public/mstruck.asc
fingerprint: CC99 1171 0F0F E7F4 D649  D332 3C84 8C3C E80E 7EAA