ant-user mailing list archives

From marco struck <m.str...@nexolution.de>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem using script task
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:02:00 GMT
If you want to do something like decisions about a right value of
parameters or want to check if some parameters was set. I know that it's
possible, but it doesn't look pretty, does it ?

 <target name="check_customer.name" unless="customer.name">
  <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.name" />
 </target>

 <target name="check_customer.project" unless="customer.project">
  <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.project" />
 </target>

 <target name="check_customer.psi" unless="customer.psi">
  <fail message="Error: Missing property customer.psi" />
 </target>

 <target name="create" depends="prepare, check_customer.name,
check_customer.project, check_customer.psi">

But I think flow control tasks are also very ugly. So we should use the
Script task - but it doesn't really work, because IBM has update the Bean
Scripting Framework (BSF) - I think - and it runs not longer with Ant :ยด-(

Please, is someone out there, who is able to fix that bug !? - I would like
to use the Script task