ant-user mailing list archives

From David Corbin <dcor...@machturtle.com>
Subject Re: Setting classpath
Date Sun, 24 Dec 2000 12:57:06 GMT
Nico Seessle wrote:

> [...]

Yes.  ClassNotFoundExceptions.

org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/junit/JUnitTestRunner

When I re-checked, I found that I was wrong about ant.jar. optional.jar
and (of course) junit.jar are necessary.  But it seems these are both
necessary to define the taskdef (as I recall, though my memory hasn't
been great lately), they ought to be included automatically.

> > Is there anyway to refer to the classpath that ant's VM was invoked
> > with?
> You can refer to it using java-properties, but I don't think you can use
> this to set up a classpath (but I have not tried it :-) )

How does one refer to java-properties?  Is that the same as other "ant"
properties, explicitly defined in the build.xml.

--
David Corbin
Mach Turtle Technologies, Inc.