ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael O. Duffy" <mduff...@snet.net>
Subject Re: Could you please?
Date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 19:52:52 GMT

Howard:

Here's a generic one that I use for projects.  It assumes a standard directory
structure (src for .java files, classes for .class files, lib for .jar files,
docs for javadocs, etc.).  There are five useful tasks:

clean - flushes out the classes directory and the .jar files.
compile - compiles all the .java source files.
deploy - creates a .jar file and puts it in the deploy directory.
test - runs JUnit tests
docs - generates javadocs

I can reuse it for other projects just by changing a few parameters.  I hope
you like it, too.

If anybody has any suggestions or improvements, please let me know.  Thanks -
MOD