ant-user mailing list archives

From "Hilton, Chris" <chil...@Question.com>
Subject RE: Building EJBs on WLS 5.1
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:54:33 GMT
I am also using ant with WL 5.1.  Sorry I didn't catch your message the
first time, but I just saw that you say that you are using the ejbc task.
Looking at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/jakarta-ant/docs/ejb.html, near the
top, I think you'll see that you need to use the ejbjar task for WL 5.1 (at
least, that's what I'm using successfully).

Hope that helps.

Chris Hilton