ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FTP Question
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:08:33 GMT
Can't say for sure, since I haven't tried it, but you might want to try
only specifying <fileset dir="${coImages}/**"/>, since the documentation
seems to suggest this will find all the files from the specified dir on
down.

Also, just fyi -- you don't need to do a <mkdir> for every directory
element, since the <mkdir> task works like 'mkdir -p' (uses mkdirs()).

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)