ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: <javadoc sourcefiles=>
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 22:25:41 GMT
--- David Corbin <dcorbin@machturtle.com> wrote:
> If I can take this opportunity to gripe, "," is a lousy separator,
> unless the code also strips trailing and leading white space....(does
> it?)

Well, if trim() does what it seems like it would, I'd say yes.

And yes, a lot of the current "core" (ie., under the heading Built-In)
tasks need to get more consistent. I'm putting together a list of various
things, but holding off on sending it to ant-dev until after the holidays,
since so many people are away until then.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)