ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Fw: Problem using script task
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 01:16:10 GMT
--- Jason Rosenberg <jason@squaretrade.com> wrote:
> Diane, tell us whether you get it to work if you download and use
> fresh versions of bsf and rhino....

Actually, here's a better idea (since I don't have to do much work this
way :) -- how about you and Marco pick up my bsf.jar and js.jar and see if
they work for you. I put them over on my ISP:
   http://www.tsoft.com/~dianeh/htdocs/jarfiles/download.htm

(You'll need to use IE to do the downloads, unless you know some cute
trick with N/S that I don't -- sorry, but this was just a q&d way to get
the files to you.)

Let me know if you still get the same errors.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)