ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: updating jars
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:18:25 GMT
I think the <jar> task doesn't allow for the -u flag because it's trying
to be compatible for JDKs less than 1.2, which don't have that option.
Personally, I'd rather see it offer the option, and just have
error-checking in place for java.version not being compatible with the
option.

What kind of error does your <exec> task result in?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)