ant-user mailing list archives

From Rok Stajnko <rokstaj...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem running build.bat on Win98
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:41:00 GMT
Hi everyone!

I'm testing Tomcat 3.2 on Win98 and I get the
following error when I try to execute the build.bat of
the sample app in the doc/appdev/sample directory:
C:\jakarta-tomcat\doc\appdev\sample>build
Buildfile: build.xml
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Can't open config file: build.xml
due to: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
com.sun.xml.parser/P-031 <
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Can't open config
file: build.xml due to:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
com.sun.xml.parser/P-031 < at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:93)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Main.runBuild(Main.java:223)
        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Main.main(Main.java:191)
C:\jakarta-tomcat\doc\appdev\sample>
The four deployed apps are working, but I can't run
the build.bat file.
I've done everything like in the user guide. I just
don't know, what else could I do.
Can anyone please help me?

Thanks, rokstajnko@yahoo.com