ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Need if/unless features
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 21:22:24 GMT
--- Jason Rosenberg <jason@squaretrade.com> wrote:
> Currently, what happens when you have an if and an unless in the
> same target?  Is it allowed.  Are the 2 conditions "anded" or "ored"?

I've used both "if" and "unless" on a target:
 - if the property tested for in the "if" isn't set,
   the target isn't run
 - if the property tested for in the "if" is set,
   and the property tested for in the "unless" isn't set,
   the target is run
 - if the property tested for in the "if" is set,
   and the property tested for in the "unless" is also set,
   the target isn't run

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)