ant-user mailing list archives

From "Don Schaefer" <don_schae...@xelus.com>
Subject Re: Change in the "ant" task from 1.1 to 1.2
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:59:21 GMT
I certainly agree with the need for subprojects.  We have several
sub-projects that are invoked from the within our primary build file.
And they worked just fine.  "AntCall" is a great add as well.

We have a src dir that has serveral build files in it.  The change in
property handling has certainly improved our lot here.  Is it more
accurate to say that the "ant" task works off the "basedir" property and
not the directory that contains the your build file?  Currently we set
the basedir to .. from the src tree.  The build and src directories are
peers.

Thanks for your explanation for traversing upwards of the build
directory.  It does make sense.

Thanks,
don.

Change in the "ant" task from 1.1 to 1.2: