ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Paranoiac question ...
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:20:49 GMT
Create a little classfile that prints out sun.boot.class.path (and
whatever else you're feeling paranoid about :), then create a target in
your build-file that's identical to the target with the <java> task,
except change the classname to your little system-props-print classfile.
Run the target and verify that your paranoia was just that. :)

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)